To apply to the online Master of Social Work program, applicants are asked to submit the following:
- Online Application
- Resume or CV
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Official undergraduate transcript(s) from an accredited institution
- Note: For the Advanced Standing program, a bachelor's in social work is required and your transcript must be from a CSWE-accredited institution.
- Five essay questions
- TOEFL or IELTS score (international applicants only)
- Application fee ($50 for domestic applications; $100 for international applicants)
The admissions committee is seeking a diverse population of self-motivated students who combine compassion and empathy with critical thinking skills, strong writing abilities, and extraordinary professionalism. Those who can demonstrate these skills – in addition to a sincere passion for social work – set themselves up for success in the admissions process.